A89: New to the list & A question about flash apps!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: New to the list & A question about flash apps!!

Hi,

I just joined the mailing list and wanted to introduce myself.  I am an
engineering student taking a basic intel assembly class and just recently
got interested in 68k assembly for my ti 89 calculator due partly to the
fact that a friend and I recently purchased the flash EEPro software for our
ti 89 intending to share it.  We were not informed by TI (and it was not
mentioned anywhere on the site) that the software would be encrypted to only
one of our calculators.  We were not informed, that is, until we had already
paid for it and the site was asking for the calculator ID #. We felt that
the fact that this information is not openly posted to consumers is
misleading.
I am now determined to learn not only intel assembly, but 68k assembly as
well! And as you can imagine I am particularly interested in assembly as it
relates to flash apps. I would really appreciate it if anyone could
reccommend a good emulator/disassembler/debugger that supports and emulates
flash for the ti 89.  Thanks a lot!!

Sherri