Re: A89: checksum (for normal files)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: checksum (for normal files)

You have to sum the bytes of the raw ti89 data, then bitwise AND the
checksum by 0xffff (in C: checksum &= 0xffff).  By 'sum' I don't just mean
counting the total number of bytes, I mean adding the ascii values of each
byte to a running total. The checksum, which is a 2-byte word, is written
in little endian (intel) format, just after the data.