Re: A89: TIOS int format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIOS int format

> > big_int* myint=malloc(size+2);
> > for(int i=0;i<size;i++)
> >     myint->data[i]=data[i];
> > myint->size=size;
>
> Your code is OK.

No, I mean that won't work because we can't define structute myint, can we?
We can't do a variable length structure, so we can't do any code like that
because we can't define type big_int - or can we?

> Odd, but they really don't exist, except as suborutines in NG_rationalESI.
> You can do:
> push_parse_text("1236524565234234786234");
> push_parse_text("1232356723437652347623");
> push_quantum(MUL_TAG);
> NG_rationalESI(top_estack);

Well that makes some more sense, and it's how I'd expect TI to set up the
SDK.  It seems to make sense that they have one slightly longer method that
can handle much more complex situations. . .

> > binary, grrrr... and I can't receive it any cause I'm on the digest.
Can
> > you send me a copy privately, off the list?
>
> It is now in ticalc archive. Search for "Power modulo N" in
> "TI-89 Assembly Math Programs".

Will look later.

    -Scott