A89: FF4?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: FF4?

I'm thinking of making a port of final fantasy 4 for the super nintendo to
ti89 and (possibly) 92p.  If things work out, it will be a fairly close
match to the snes version since I will use the same graphics,
and dialog, all with 4 shade grayscale.  This is my first attempt at
making a real ti89 program, (or *real* game for that matter) so I can't
make any promises, but I've been studying the ti89's configuration for the
past several months off and on, so I know where to start at least. The
design will use mostly C, and possibly some 68k assembly mixed in.

Ok. Before I get too into programming, what do you guys think?