Re: A89: Programming Problem Using Sprite16

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Programming Problem Using Sprite16

I may have just solved my own question... I believe that it is an
error within Sprite16, because I just created a program that does the
same thing, only with a ball sprite that is 16x16, but used Sprite32
to display it. This program runs as intended, without the weird line.
However, even using the 16x16 sprite with Sprite16 cause the line to
appear. The flaw is with Sprite16 itself (I think).

Nathaniel Gibson
ngibson@ptd.net

P.S. I can now assure you that the flaw lies in Sprite16. I ran a
third program using the 8x8 ball sprite using Sprite32, and the
program runs as intended. For now, I would advise anyone using the
sprite routines in TiGCC to use only Sprite32, as Sprite16 is flawed.

Thanks to all who helped me with this very frustrating problem!