A89: Need Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Need Help

Hey all...  Alright, I'm at it needing help again.  Yes, I admit I'm a
newbie ASM/C programmer (and i probably need help just for that reason,
right?  =)), but I can't get TIGCC to compile ANYTHING.  Ive tried running
everything that came in TIGCC(.65), LIB(2.0) and IDE(1.5), and still
nothing.  I wrote a program that compiled fine in IDE, no errors or
warnings, and got file.c and file.o saved.  Then I try to drag file.c (or
file.o for that matter) onto TIGCC, and all it does is give me an error
message saying "A Required file, CYGWIN1.DLL, could not be found" when ITS
SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME DIRECTORY!  Yes, Im a newbie. Yes, im likely
overlooking something very minor and will make me look like an idiot when
all you competent/skilled/experienced C programmers write back, but what's
going wrong here??????

frustrated, Matthew Moore