Re: A89: Re: Sprites with ti-gcc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Sprites with ti-gcc

> I can't find your raw2sprite program anywhere. Also I looked for any other
> programs that do it. Can you send me your program or if there is a better
> program tell me where I can get it please.
> thanks

raw2sprite is a quick hack I put together to be able to create sprites for Tinx3
without typing them down by hand (takes me back to ye goode olde C-64 days...).
Anyway, it's not publically available and creates sprites in a specific format
only:

ASprite:
 dc.w Height,HotSpotX,HotSpotY
 dc.w Row0Mask,Row0Plane0,Row0Plane1
 dc.w Row1Mask,Row1Plane0,Row1Plane1
 ... etc.

The routine for plotting these sprites is also custom-made :)

Let me know if you want the source (C) and/or executable (Linux) of raw2sprite,
or the C/68k asm code that plots them (though taken out of context)...

The other programs reside in the computer directories in the ticalc.org archive,
like http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/graphics/
I haven't checked any other site but I'm sure there are other programs there
too. Also, you might want to take a look at Rusty's "Image Studio" that was
featured on ticalc a few days ago.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

Johnny had seen films of American shopping malls. They must have different
sorts of people in America, he'd thought. They all looked cool, all the
girls were beautiful, and the place wasn't crowded with little kamikaze
grandmothers.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Johnny and the Dead)