Re: A89: help with ti-gcc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: help with ti-gcc

Actually, the problem was that I had the definition for the level integer in
the wrong place.  I always do that.  When I ask a question, I figure it out
an hour or so.  Thanks anyway.  Another question though.  When I have a
sprite, like:

static unsigned int block[] = {0xFF,0xC3,0xA5,0x99,0x99,0xA5,0xC3,0xFF};

If I try to put this at 0,0 it shows up at 8,0.  That's 8 over and 0 down.
Why is that?  What if I want it at 0,0?

THANX
Dan

BTW - Good work ti-gcc ide Sebastian.  I love it.  Can't wait for the next
version.