A89: Z80 to 68k??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Z80 to 68k??

Has someone out there made a program to convert z80
programs (82,83,83+,85,86) to 68k programs that are
usable under TEOS or Doors??  If not, is this
possible?  How hard would it be? And if it's not too
hard, I would be willing to start a project like this
with someone.  Any input (this means all of you smart
people like Zelkjo (sp?), Brady, Kevin, Niklas, and
all the other guys out there I forgot.....sorry)??
Thanks in advance!

Bryan Forbes

P.S.  Sorry if I forgot your name in that list of
"smart people".  I don't mean any offense to anybody
by not calling you smart.  By "smart people", I mean
people who usually have a lot to say on a subject.  I
appologize to anyone who is offended.