Re: A89: just dreaming again...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: just dreaming again...

also, there is a ti program for linux (open source) that you can pick through to
see how things are sent ang recieved, and what not, if you're thinking of
attempting this in c. i don't remember the home page of the program, but you can
search freshmeat.net for ti, and find the program and home page. (pretty cool
idea, though it wouldn't be screaming fast at 9600)

thanx
darkhaven (aka - shawn wilson / kg4gxu)