Re: A89: Text Editor bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Text Editor bug

In a message dated 7/4/2000 11:46:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bmaxwell@remc11.k12.mi.us writes:

> I posted this message on TI's 89/92+ discussion group, and for those who
>  don't go there you can read it here:
>
>  Any one try this:
>  -Open a locked or archived text varible in the text editor.
>  -Save a copy of it, and then open it without exiting the app.
>  -Check under the Command menu (F2) and tell me if the first 4 items are
>  disabled or not
>  -Quit the text editor and then switch right back to it and check the menus
>  and see that they are enabled once again
>
>  Make sure to tell me what version of AMS you have on your calc, because if
>  this is bug, I want to know how long it's been around.  I have tried it on
>  89 with AMS 2.03 and 92+ with AMS 2.04 and they all seem to do it.
>
>  I seem to finding a lot of bugs in these built-in apps of TI's.  For those
>  who haven't heard about the program editor bug I found, I'll post that up
>  here to if you want since it's no longer on the DG where I posted it.

yeah l noticed this like a year and a half ago...l sent TI an e-Mail about it
a LONG time ago but apparently they don't make the connection betw. user
opinion and changing their OS...

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>