Re: A89: Clearing a string

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Clearing a string

Of course not. I never claimed otherwise. What I am claiming is that the
extra continue is probably not going to affect the generated code on most
compilers, and in most cases nobody would ever be able to tell the
difference anyway (in terms of execution time). Yes, in most cases I will
choose clarity of code over optimization because in most cases all the
optimization in the world won't make a noticable difference. As I said
before, this applies more to PC programming than calculator programming
where size becomes an issue.

-Kevin