Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: A new cake of s**t?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: A new cake of s**t?

Who said they removed the routine... just the jump tables entry. The
jump table isn't used by the rom so they can remove anything they deem
unnessacary for _educational_ app development. They can remove any jump
table entry they deem a risk for their investment.

--
Scott "Wrath" Dial
wrath@calc.org

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633