Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

that it true... hmm. Maybe if someone wrote a a
seperate program that would do that, kinda like Wine.
Well, not exactly like Wine, But I think you get my
drift. Whatever you do, DON't multitask Doors progs.
they take up the whole screen, so what's the point?
If you could just pause the background activity, then
let the program take over, and go back to Prosit when
it exits, that would be fine. can you just use the
doorsos::exec function to execute Doors programs?