Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

Prosit doesn't have to multitask Doors progs. Who
wants to write a text file and play phoenix at the
same time? You could back up the status of everyting
running somewhere, and restore it after you finish
running the program.