From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of M. Adam Davis
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 10:48 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Me distributing roms

Serial wrote:
> Food for da thought: If the chimp leaves his toy in a lion's pen, it's not
> the lion's fault for eating it.

That's because you start out with the assumption that the lion is unable to
control his actions, much like the way you don't punish a baby who just took
pen from someone's pocket - they have little understanding of the situation.

But if you want me to think of you as an individual who has no self-control,
then that is what I will do.

-Adam

Have you ever noticed:
The narower a man's mind, the broader his statements?

Follow-Ups: References: