Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

Everything will die.  There is no more truth than that.  Accept it as fact
if you cannot understand why.

As for shells/OSs, if no one develops for it, it might be continued to be
developed and features included.  It will not be popular, but it will exist.
It may last only a while.  It will eventually die.  If everyone develops for
it, then it will be continued to be developed and features included.  It
will be popular and last a while, but it too will eventually die.  If
popularity were the only thing that Prefect desired to attain, then Prosit
might die soon.  I doubt this highly, as Prefect mentioned not his shell to
the TI community until it's initial release.

Popularity is a whole other ballgame.  Prosit doesn't need many developers
to survive, it only needs one developer: Prefect.

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: kilier2
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman