Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

kinda like windows, before windows... It was a
cooperative multitasking environment, but you really
couldn't do much more than one thing at a time, kinda
like the PalmPilot. I like Prosit's approach, but
unless he gives it Doors program support, it's not
gonna take off. :-(