A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #864

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #864

I politely ask that whoever is using HTML e-mail to stop sending it.  I
*really* do not want to start a flame war, but as a subscriber to the
digest version, and I have to sift through all the HTML.  My mail reader
has nothing to do with this because mailreaders do not sift through
messages for HTML, so even if I was using a higher quality mailreader
(which I can't for various reasons) it would still be a problem.  Below
just is a very small portion of all the HTML I received, so please don't
think that I am nitpicking.  This message is so long because I want to
try to deal with the various replies I might receive because of
misunderstanding, and I wouldn't bring this issue up if I wasn't annoyed.

-Alan

> - ------ =_NextPart_001_01BF5EE8.E2C4A310

> xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
> xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
>
> <head>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
> charset=3Dus-ascii">

> <link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:filelist.xml@01BF5EB6.99EE8DF0">
> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
>  <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
>   <o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
>  </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
>  <w:WordDocument>
>   <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
>   <w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
>   <w:EnvelopeVis/>
>  </w:WordDocument>
> </xml><![endif]-->
> <!--