RE: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Me distributing roms.

Its based on how long it takes for the HD to let the disk rotate and lock
onto a track.

Its a hardware level stat that not even the controller knows about.

Basically, its the best access time possible.  Some companies have slow
5,000 rpm drives and advertising real good seek times.  They just don't
tell you everything they read/write on the drive was large and that they
formatted the drive with an optimal track skew.

Grant