From: Miles Raymond [mailto:m_rayman@bigfoot.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 1:27 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

This is a bunch of BS made up for the consumer.  In fact, you can achieve
perfect 56Kbps connections to your friend if you both live in new
neighborhoods that are connected to the phone company via the new standard
copper wires.

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: kilier2
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman