RE: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Me distributing roms.

there's also a thing called solid-state drives and RAM-mapped disks (cache,
like Magnus says, only usually you cant stuff 8 gigs of ram into a server
motherboard, it'll run out of slots or memory address space - the CPU has
its limits too). Imagine an HDD with an access time of 12ms, that's what a
solid-state drive is.