Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

As far as I know that is bullshit that someone made up and now a bunch
of people seem to think it is true.  You show me a written law saying it
is ok within 24 hours and I'll believe you.  Your 'statues' are not
written law or statutes, thus they are at a judges discretion, up until
you hit the supreme court, at which point there is no way your 24 hour
thingy will hold water unless it is written down.

Serial wrote:

> and btw. Yes you can download anything no MATTER WHAT IT IS and use it for
> 24 hours. but dont mistake that for stealing something this law is only for
> the internet and only in the u.s.

Follow-Ups: References: