A89: Re: Editors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Editors

When it comes to programming, Ultraedit rules.  It has many cool
features.  Check it out at www.ultredit.com.  I was introduced to it by
people on the A83 list.  It lets you set up your favorite DOS programs so
you can run them on the current file by pressing Ctrl+Shift+(Number 0-9).
 IT's a great all around editor

Alan