A89: Utilities: A suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Utilities: A suggestion

What I am looking for is a textviewer that works in ROM 2.03.  I have tried
to port the current viewers using the new DOORS compiler, but it hasn't
worked yet.  If anyone is still interested in building useful utilities like
a text viewer, please, let me know.  I'd really like to see some more useful
programs coming out.  Given, TI srewed the ROM again, but let's at least deal
with it.  I love the  games, but I would like a textviewer to view notes much
quicker.  Hey, If anyone could actually make a notepad, allowing the user to
write a text file, please do so.