A89: Prosit docs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Prosit docs

As I have begun writing a new and updated documentation for Prosit (divided into
text files, like the Fargo/DoorsOS ones) I would like someone to help me by
reading them from a programmer's point of view and see if they make any sense.
So far I'm finished with the "how to use it" stuff and the docs for the core,
and I'm moving on to the Window and GUI system.

Please reply directly to me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance,

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to
(a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites)