Re: A89: help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: help?

> > The program we're discussing uses only the left 16 bytes (128 pixels) of the
> > LCD. Also, the LCD _memory_ is 240 pixels wide and 128 pixels high, both on
the
> > 89 and the 92 - for compatability. The 89 only displays the top left corner
of
> > 160 by 100 pixels.
>
> On HW1 you can change how many pixels wide the screen is. Quite usefull
> sometimes. Does anyone know if you can do this on HW2 too?
> Does anyone know what LCD controller there is in HW2? could be interesting if
> one could find a pdf about it.

Has anyone found a way of doing this without the left 3-4 pixels becoming
inaccessible? Or am I thinking about HW grayscale?
Having a 32 bytes wide LCD memory was _very_ useful... =P

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Follow-Ups: References: