Re: A89: flashing the rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: flashing the rom

Sure, I have it handy, but there is due reason why there is no source
code floating around. A text doc is informative and if the weathered
programming wants to try to implement what the txt file outlines then
fine, because in general anyone who would spend the time to do it
hopefully realizes the dangerous nature of what he\she has written. And,
not to stereo type, but anyone who wants someone to just give it to them
will use it mallaicously(sp?).

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org