A89: Re: tigcc (important)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: tigcc (important)

Note that those routines ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN AN ACTUAL PROGRAM -
they were just a net little recursion exercise that I thought I'd try.  Any
REAL routine would use a for loop with a negative step to achieve the same
effect without the massive function overhead.  I'm just still in LISP/Scheme
mode and looking for recursive algorithms for everything.  I'm just hoping
that someone can verify that they would acutually work =)

It's getting late here now, but I'll slap together some real routines for
your the use of the original poster tomorrow.

    -Scott