A89: New to list, and in need of help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: New to list, and in need of help

Hi! I just today purchased the TI-Graph Link for my TI-89.  I have been programming computers for awhile, and have much more experience programming the TI-82 which I have owned for years.  I really got the link to get the FLash upgrade for the statistical softwre, but when I found ticalc.org I was overjoyed.  I do however need some help with a problem I have run into.  I upgraded to the newest software version on ti.com earlier today, adn everything ran smoothly.  However, I really wanted to play super mario quest on my calculator.  I downloaded the newest ver. of DoorsOS (0.92 at the time) and  SMQ.  Installed doors no problem, ran the shell, but when I attempt to run SMQ, I get a screen that displays LOAD at the top, and another box which says FOLDERS that flashes very quickly.  At this point even reseting my calc doesnt work and I am forced to take out the batteries.  I am guessing from reading the README from SMQ it is for some reason putting me in the load world screen, and then looping.  Is it a conflict between SMQ and the new software or am I missing something?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug.