From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Jarrod Seth
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 2:30 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: RE: A89: Re: Re: Landscape algorithm?

It depends on which way you're looking in the 2d view. I assume you are
looking top-down and aren't even willing to think of another way to look

imagine cliffs and overhangs as if you were looking at a cross section, a la
scorched earth or worms, if /you/ have been reading other peoples e-mail, of
course.