Re: A89: need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: need help

I use both doorsos and universal os.  The grayscale seems to work on
univeral os if it doesnt on doorsos, and vice versa.  If it is a HW2 calc,
then the grayscale will be 'flickery' and there doesnt seem to be anything
you can do about it for the moment i think.

I expect the games dont work because it is just the fact that the games are
poorly programmed, or are written for the different shells.  Try running
them after a clean reset - it sometimes works with me.

Soz.

Bye,

Simon.