From: JayEll64@aol.com
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: A89: Re: Question

TxtRider works on my TI-89, AMS 2.05, HW 1, but it's really finicky...it'll
often lock up on me, and then I have to reset my calculator several times
before it'll finally work again.  Has anyone else had any problems with
TxtRider with a TI-89/AMS 2.05/HW 1 or other?  I emailed the author about it,
but he hasn't responded yet...

JayEll

In a message dated 12/21/00 11:19:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,