Re: A89: Re: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #970

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #970

Hi!

| Yes... Stop posting HTML -it takes way too long for my computer to load,
and
| probably has more serious side-effects for the other people that get the
| digest version

Well, I'm glad you stopped too.  Maybe you didn't notice it, but every time
you replied to an HTML mail, it came out in HTML, too.  PLEASE always check
before you post something, or set the appropriate settings in your mail
program, whichever one you use (Outlook Express from what your mails look
like).

Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: