Re: A89: What's wrong with _rowread???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's wrong with _rowread???

Hello,

If you look through some calc hardware documents there is some hardware
that completely stops the processor.  And you can specify which interupts
restart the processor.  Interupt 2 is triggered by a key press.  so In asm
I would do:  move.b #%00010,$600005  this should allow it to pause.

Also auto interupt 1 interferes with reading from this port so it will
have to be disabled.

-Samuel Stearley

Quoting Nitrocloud@aol.com: