A89: Re: Re: Re: A Address book With Some Real Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: A Address book With Some Real Problems

Hello!

> Now there is a problem: as I just signed today a contract with
> TI about alpha testing (so I expect to get their documentation
> soon), I will not be able to correct this in the documentation
> regardless whether I discover the error by myself, or by reading
> their documentation ;-)

Haha, the key word there is "soon." When you become an alpha tester, that
word will come back and haunt you for the duration of your experience with
TI :)  Anyway, welcome aboard.

> Of course. I just said what were necessary to be said about this
> topic ;-)

That is good. Scott needs some humbling every few seconds to keep his head
from swelling to unearthlyly proportions :)

Thanks,
--Mike