A89: Using C to refer to matricies

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Using C to refer to matricies

Hello all.
Though I mainly use BASIC programming to suit my needs, I have created a
game that runs too slow in BASIC for my tastes.  Thus I have resolved to
write just a portion of the game in C until such a time that I know enough C
(and have enough time) to write the entire game.  For just this portion of
the game, I need to know if there is an easy way to use C programs to call
from matricies.  I'm pretty sure I can just use the appropriate matrix
contents as arguments when I run the C program, but I wanted to know if
there was an easier way to do it with like arrays or something.
I'm fairly new to C so bear with me.

Thanks, Matthew Moore