Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jean Canazzi wrote:
> Well, 256k is only 18 bits, so what does it have to do with the 24 bits
> address bus of the 68000 ? For me, the fact that the 68000 only have a
> 24 bits address bus just means that the higher byte will always be
> ignored (btw, isn't this property used somewhere in TIGccLib ?).

heh. another proof that you shouldn't try to write stuff, trying too look like
you know something at 3:45 in the morning. :)
I messed up. I calculated my "power of 2" wrong. (I really should have noticed)
Sorry for that.

//Olle