Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

Any information that you extract from the SDK would be in the SDK
anyways, so why would it need to be placed in tigcclib since ppl could
d/l the sdk by that time. No need to reinvent the square wheel... maybe
if the explainations were terrible.

--
Scott "Wrath" Dial
wrath@calc.org