Re: A89: Re: FYI: added info to J89hw.txt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: FYI: added info to J89hw.txt

ok thanks
but doesn't the move to sr count for one read too?

and so unlocking isn't possible when executing a normal program (a program
which code is not located at 20xxxx or 21xxxx)...
when I read "read" I understood that I should do sth like:
move $20xxxx,x
move $20xxxx,x
move $20xxxx,x
but if the reading of the move instuction itself counts as a read...
so the validity of this method depends a lot of the ams version ?

Jeremie Knusel