Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

Hey, I remember a time before libraries. And you had
to have a shell to run any asm programs. Sure their
were a few libraries, but they were shell specific,
and no one used them. It wasn't until the 92 came
around that it was really practical for libraries to
be used. Libraries are great space savers, especially
if they're not hard to find like Microslop's. I
couldn't write anything without libraries. Not that I
can write much, but, for asm, at least, libraries are
wonderful.

-root