Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 04:25:42PM -0400, James Darpinian wrote:

>     I read that the LCD control addresses had been moved to 7000xx from
> 6000xx in HW2.  Are you sure that the address port doesn't exist?  Maybe
> it's just moved.  (I wish I could test a HW2!)  Does anyone know about this?

I've collected "some" hardware information about HW1 and HW2, including info
about the screen of course. It's all in this file right here:

http://m101.ryd.student.liu.se/J89hw.txt

Basically, I started by verifying the information in 89hw.txt and then added
my own information. Everyone, esp. HW2 owners, are encouraged to contribute
with their own knowledge and information!

/Johan

Follow-Ups: References: