A89: Problems with ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Problems with ASM

Hello.

I bought a TI-89 about a year ago (HW1), but I don't know what is wrong
with it (or with me), but I can't run almost anything in ASM. I ran
successfully Sokoban, but even DOORS hangs my calculator, as many other
programs do. I installed AMS 2.03 and used DOORSOS II 0.95.

I also had problems with TI-Basic. I hung the calculator three times when
writting a program in Basic, even though I had no ASM on the calc. In
fact it was the first thing I wrote with the calculator, and as I couldn't
link it to the computer I lost it all. Even the people at TI didn't know
what the problem was.

Any help will be welcome.

Many thanks,

Galí Drudis