A89: Just wanted to know...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Just wanted to know...

Hey everyone, since im kinda gettin into this programming thing now and starting to figure out what im doing, i wanted to know some of your icq numbers :) you guys seem like nice people and have sure helped me out alot, even in just the last few days since i have joined...
my icq is 48447701, id appreciate it if you would add me... im learning a hella lot every day, and im working on a few little practice games/programs... soon, when i get a little better at what im doing and get a better grasp of some of the things, i will start on an RPG i have wanted to make for a long time. im a big rpg fan... ive started a story and pretty much had the concept for quite a while. just never had the knowledge to do it. but since im gaining the knowledge slowly, i should be able to start on it at some point soon :-D

id just like some people to talk with that might be able to help me along the way...

and i thank you all for the help :)

Best Regards,
Garry Hatch (Neticule)