From: Andrew Magness
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org ; assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 11:22 PM
Subject: A89: 92 Easter Egg

I was playin around with VTI and my old rom from my 92 (1.12) and went to
the rom version screen (F5, <> , '(' ) and there I pressed "P". To my shock,
I was greeted with a list of people! So I tried it out on other 92 roms. The
list of ppl varies a bit and on ROM 1.4 it says "Developed By:" so I assume
these are the people that developed the TI ROM.

Anyways, this has no practical use, but I thought it was cool...

BTW, it only works on 92 ROMS 1.4,1.11,1.12,2.1

Strangly it doesnt work on the 92+ or 89...

Andrew

Follow-Ups: References: