Re: A89: Routine Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Routine Question

> Ahh, thank you.  May I ask where you got this information from, is there
> like a webpage or something?

If you understand C syntax, download TIGCCLIB 1.5 from
www.ticalc.org/pub/win/asm, then look vat.html in the
documentation, especially SYM_ENTRY structure. Note that
at the moment, I know even more than described there
(meaning of all flags and meaning of "padding" field).
This will be documented in TIGCCLIB 2.0 (will be released
in first half of May). You can also look in informational
files published by Gareth James.

Btw, documentation of TIGCCLIB really documents a lot of
TI features, but a lot of ASM programmers don't understand
C-language syntax ;-)

Zeljko Juric