A89: Routine Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Routine Question

Hello guys,

I have a question for the ASM-89 GODS, anyways, I'm making a shell right
(advfm) and I wanted to display the number of files within a folder in the
status bar.  I have the handle of the folder in d0, and I was wondering if
this could be done (I think Doors-Explorer shows it next to the name of the
folder).

Also, while I'm on the topic of advfm, any of you guys want to help me out?
It will be completely open source when finished, and I am commenting every
last line of code of it.  So if you guys have any suggestions for my (our?)
shell, just reply to the group, or myself (juancorral@lvcm.com).

On a final note, it (advfm) will be distributed with future versions of TEOS
:)

Juan