Re: A89: Re: Game Ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Game Ideas...

Yeah, the track editor ruled. I have 3 or 4 different copies of it but all
are messed up in some way or another... you dont happen to still have it on
disk or anything do you? Mine work all right, but not always.

Anyway...I think it'd be really cool to have something like that for the
ti89... if not the editor, at least a racing game with stunt loops and such.

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>

<< Stunts was one the best racing games written! The best
 part was the level editor. It had incredible tracks to
 start with, with corkscrews and such.. >>