Re: A89: Re: Game Ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Game Ideas...

:P I know, but actually I talked to him yesterday and he said he's leaving
programming completely for a while.  Gonna take up the guitar or something,
but he'll be programming again later, he just needs a break from it.

In any case, Prince of Persia is a pretty nice game for the HP's (too bad for
their small screens)

But I was thinking about an Indiana Jones game... you know with a whip and
stuff he can swing from and a gun and sword whatever, sorta like a 2d
sideview game where you can pick up new weapons, you've seen 'em before

-Trailblazer

<< hmmm... Prince of Persia... :-)
 Yeah, but Matt's moved on to bigger and better things.
 (directX :-) ) >>