Re: A89: Re: Game Ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Game Ideas...

one of my friends was going to make Sqrxz89 or something like that, but he
got pissed off because of compatibility issues (After make The Next Dimension
and finding out his grayscale routine didn't work with HW2 and that
everything got messed up in ams v2.03, he decided not to continue)

But I personally blame TI for all of the time 68k programmers have wasted in
having to solve these new problems they give us.  Instead of creating patches
for HW2 and fixing grayscale routines we could've had Prince of Persia, Doom,
and lots of other cool stuff the  HP users have

-Trailblazer